1.29.2013

Best of 2012








Best of 2012!





It's been a busy year, our busiest yet. I wanted to share a few of my favorite photographs from the weddings we covered in 2012.

It's so good to look back on the year and go through the photographs from all the weddings. I get to refresh and reflect while updating the web site and putting together this post. These photos are an edited selection from May through October 2012, and were shot with a combination of film, all scanned by Richard Photo Lab, and digital cameras. I'll have to post the November and December 2012 weddings at a later time!

I'd like to take a moment to thank the couples who worked with me, the wedding planners who helped make it all happen and the florists and designers who create such beauty for me to photograph. 

I'd also like to take a moment to thank Frank, my husband and business partner, who goes to all the weddings and takes the most amazing photographs. I'm so lucky to have him part of my team, he keeps me smiling.  

Enjoy the photographs and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you. 

All the best from Karen Hill Photography! We hope to see you in 2013!
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment