Recent Wedding, The Pratt House, NYC







Hajin and Michael's Wedding 
The Mark, Central Park, 
Central Presbyterian Church and 
The Pratt House
New York, New York




When I get to work with a couple who falls in love with my work, I know how lucky I am and I know we're going to have an amazing day. Hajin and Michael's wedding day was fun and elegant filled with tradition and lovely personal details.

The day started at the Mark Hotel where the couple dressed. We then headed to the roof top penthouse for the couples first look over looking Manhattan and Central Park. We then headed over to Central Park for photos. From there we went to Central Presbyterian Church for the ceremony and afterwards everybody gathered for an amazing group photo by the alter. From the church we headed to the Pratt House for dinner, toasts, singing, dancing, a video of the couple and a photo booth, while the day ended with a traditional Korean ceremony and an amazing desert buffet.

I shot this wedding with a combination of film and digital cameras. The film cameras I used are the Contax 645, the Hasselblad and Widelux. For the digital, I used a Canon 5D. Some of the digital is shot with a Holga lens, I love how cinematic they look. I hope you enjoy the photos!

Thank you to Claudia Hanlin of the Wedding Library for pulling it all together beautifully!

You can view more images from this wedding on Style Me Pretty by clicking here.

Congratulations to Hajin and Michael! 





Vendor Love:
Wedding Planner, Claudia Hanlin's Wedding Library
Floral Designer, Matthew Robbins
Catering, Olivier Cheng Catering and Events
Dress, Vera Wang
Bridesmaids Dresses, Dessy





















 












































































































































Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,